Wednesday 15 January 2014

You Make Life Bloom Card


This is a special card I've been working on for a couple of days and now I'm finally done!  I made this card to enter the Kraftin' Kimmie Guest Designer Spot Contest and I'm pretty proud of my work. 

I was trying to create a scene with the background paper, clouds above and some garden and flower paper  below.  I cut all the squares with my paper cutter, I really need to get a square punch because cutting all that was painfully slow!!!  The only requirement for the contest is to add glitter or bling so I added both.  I know it's hard to see but added mirco fine glitter to the flowers and some flower bling to the side.  All the papers are from my stash and I used a paint chip card to punch out the butterfly's.  I love the colour gradient look!  Anyway I had a lot of fun making this card, and I'm hoping for a spot in the top 10, I know there are some amazing work out there and I'm just glad I got a chance to participate!  So wish me luck!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Challenges

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: Guest Designer Spot Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment