Monday 20 January 2014

Have a Magical Day Card


This is my super sweet purple card!  I love this stamp set from Hero Arts, it's just adorable!  I coloured the image with copic markers and I used a variety of purple papers, I cut out the circles with my cuttlebug and added some bling.  The clouds stamp came with the set, I cut out a cloud on the sticky side of a post it and just masked the cloud and stamped it over and over.  It's hard to see but I used my zig way glue and sprinkled some Glitter Ritz over every bit of the clouds.  And lastly I used pop dots to raise up the sentiment and the little fairy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Challenge

Little Red Wagon: Challenge #220 - Inspired by Orchid

2 comments:

  1. A very sweet card! Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Stacy. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete