Saturday 11 January 2014

Cupcake Card



 
 
This is my cupcake card, and as you can see I even decorated the inside of the card.  Thanks Tracy, now you've got me doing it too! 

This card is for the Mojo Monday Challenge and the sketch is below.  As you see, I decided to make a birthday card and I replaced the hearts with butterfly's.  The cupcake stamp and sentiment is from Hero Arts and the cute cupcake paper is from the collection "Let's Picnic" by echo park.  And the best part is where I got the paper for the butterfly's, ever walk though the paint section at Home Depot?  Well I have, and I punched out the butterfly's from the paint chip samples, it give a perfect colour gradient.  So next time you past the paint section stop and check out all the wonderful colours!

 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Challenges
 
Mojo Monday: MOJO327
 


1 comment:

  1. Yeah you did the inside. Love it. The card is so pretty. Love the colours. Great idea to use the paint samples for your butterflies. I have seen it done, but haven't tried using them on a project.

    ReplyDelete