Monday 13 January 2014

Building a Snowman Card



 

Here is another card using a new Bugaboo Stamp I am completely in love with these digis!  I used lots of layers for this card (or at least more then I'm use to) and I inked all the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  All the papers are from my stash, I gathered a lot of different patterns of paper when I use to get the Simon Says Card Kit once a month.  I really like the look of this card, I love the layers but I didn't want to over embellish the card so this is the result.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Challenges

Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 303 - Cold & Frosty!
4 Crafty Chicks: Bows
Catch The Bug: Winter Wonderland
Simon Says Stamp: Wednesday Challange - Ice
Simon Says Stamp: Monday Challange - Anything goes


6 comments:

  1. Cute. I really like the layout of the card. Digi's are so fun to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your layouts really add to the cuteness of this card. I LOVE it! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's Winterland challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout and cute image awesome! That big bow is awesome...so pleased you have joined us with this card. Thanks for playing our Bow challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. Way to go!

    Leanne DT@4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww I think this is such a cute card. I love that you decorated the inside as well. Cute bow! Thanks for joining our bow challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks and hope to see you again.
    Tammy GDT@4CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card!! I love that sweet image and sentiment! Too cute!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love that bow! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete