Sunday 22 December 2013

Christmas Tree Card

Here's my first card I'm going to share with everyone!


The stamp is from Stampin' Up's Polar Party set, it's a very cute set with polar bears and penguins and this adorable Christmas tree design.  The snowflake embossing folder is from Darice, I really love the pattern and it was only $4.99 at Two Scrapbooking Friends!  And the super cute reindeer paper is called "Home for the Holidays" by doodlebug design inc.  And I inked the corners with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, this is my first attempted at using distress ink.  I love this look it adds so much more depth to this card.

This card was inspired by the below card sketch from Deconstructing Jen




Happy Crafting!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first challenge

Simon Says Stamps Challenge: Stamp out 2013!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card Stacy. Congratulations on starting your new blog. I look forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete